1) Media Relations Management
• Positioning client news in the most newsworthy manner
• Creating compelling media and photo opportunities
• Booking international, national and local media interviews and media tours
• Coordinating all the elements of a news conference - from the speaking notes to the technical setup and ensuring they’re well attended.
• When a project or program is completed, a comprehensive media report is prepared, measuring the effectiveness and reach of the program against the client’s objectives.
• Press Conference.
• Media Tours.
2) Media Update Tracking client news.
• Analyzing tracked news.
• Understanding the market situation.
• Mapping client’s position through Porter’s SWOT Model.
• Competitor mapping and counter strategy formulation.
• Media Analysis
3) Crisis Management
• Crisis hotline development with key contacts in the media
• Development of emergency response and communications plans.
• Creation of media and community contact directories.
• Media training prior to an actual crisis situation.
• Consultation and real-time strategic planning during a crisis.
• Copywriting and media relations during a crisis.
4) Image & Brand Management
• Brand Development, (research, segmentation, analysis, identity development, strategic planning)
• Brand Expression (targeting, messaging, program execution)
• Measurement/Program refinement.
• Market & Competitor Analysis
5) Celebrity/Personality Management
• Identify and build a brand out of a celebrity
• Get them the maximum exposure in the media and social parties
• Make them the brand ambassadors for products that suit their persona.
• Make them address social issues to get the best benefit out of it.
• Celebrity Representation and Consultancy
• Product Development & Endorsement
• Brand Ambassadors
• Masters of Ceremony
• Promotional Opportunities
• Celebrity Branding and Image Management
6) Reputation Management
• Enhancing Character of an enterprise.
• More comprehensive, thoughtful and creative approach to the challenge of communicating value to your various audiences.
• Effectively manage the reputation through proactive efforts to enhance the credibility of the brand.
• Negate the effects of any crisis that might have negative implications on their reputation through strategic counsel & maintaining judicious transparency when dealing with media.
7) Investor Relations
We address the financial needs of all companies-from start-ups to global leaders and ensure that the entire process adheres to the strict guidelines and rules of SEBI.
• Financial Messaging
• General Investor Relations
• Pre-IPO Communications
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Investor/Analyst Meets
• Communicate what your investor stands to gain in the most proactive and positive manner.
• Let the professionals analyze your financial credibility and give you a higher rating.
8) Communications Management
i. Communication Workshop
ii. Media Training Workshop
• Briefings on how to communicate with the media.
• Insight into what to expect from the media.
• Tips on how to prepare for an interview.
• Mock interviews so you can practice techniques needed to succeed.
• Pre-interview briefings.
• Talking points that turn your ideas into concise, quotable statements